Two Moons 2010

Two Moons 2010 : Around 4:30 ish AM my cat woke me up. I grabbed my camera and went to the window and that is what happened .. I saw that bright UFO above the cathedral (the lights were out on the cathedral, but you can still see the reference point) The UFO was moving North. It was adopted under Venus? and the crescent moon and then I lost behind the trees. Ignore my inconsistency, I was literally half asleep when I taped it. Check Venus with two moons .. Yes WTF is right .. It was so brilliant! SUPER BRIGHT DAMN! The red lights are the lights of the tower on the hill, about 1 minute .. (When I say "what the fuck I'm looking at ') I told you I was very inconsistent .. HAHA

Two Moons 2010

"Two Moons" on Friday night? Is a false claim on Mars.
The claim is that Mars will appear high in the sky if Friday it will look as if the Earth has two moons. But the planet appears as a simple prick of light, not a star moon. Detail

After the full moon night, traffic incidents, the Portland Police looking for driver dramatic Glenn Jackson bridge crash
Portland police are seeking the driver of a red Pontiac involved in a road rage incident that caused a semi-trailer and two trailers to drive on Interstate 205 Glenn Jackson Bridge early this morning. Detail

Jupiter and the moon take over the night
After Venus sets, is Jupiter takes over for the rest of the night, eclipsing everything in the night sky but the moon. Earth Venus - Jupiter - Solar System - - Details Astronomy

Mason Raymond Hudd County native made his mark as a designer couture hat
They called him the Mad Hatter in the Midwest. Chicago. Detail

FINA Doping Panel announced today four separate decisions
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, August 25. It was a busy day for the FINA as he announced four separate FINA doping panel decisions today. Every decision showed leniency levels compared with only ... Detail
via

0 comments:

Tulis Komentar Disini